Welcome to my Blog


Welcome!





My name is Missey Stephens and I have created this blog in parallel to beginning my A-level Film Studies Coursework. I love film, and am very excited to be jumping in at the deep end by having to create my very own short film! There are plenty of things to learn along the way and I intend to capture and record my journey with you all through this blog!

We have already had a fantastic introduction to the coursework task with a superb talk by Rob Wright : a film Studies teacher at Long Road Sixth Form College; as well as a very successful and well established member of the short film community - gaining his first recognition at age 16, it gives me lots of hope for what my own future could entail. This talk was what could be titled as the 'Inciting Incident' to my Film making Career ;)! Now it's just time to put in the hard work and research and turn all this talk into reality!

Comments

Post a Comment