RESEARCH - Creative Writing


Creative Writing



In order to write a Screenplay I needed to be able to actually use the software out there and know how to turn average writing into proper story stuff! 

Luckily my teachers were on hand with lots of advice and sheets to show me just how to do it!

Here is my first attempt of writing using Celtx! And you can see the activities I did seeing just how different Screenwriters do it. There isn't just one way to set a scene it's all about finding the style that you are comfortable with.



Using these examples I was able to take what I liked and make my own attempt. At first the software was confusing to get my head around but thinking about what I had been taught and have shown you guys in other blog posts! I put my knowledge to the test and got along with the software very nicely.



Here's me learning character introduction and I also got technical trying a little bit of dialogue. I think for my own screenplay I'm perhaps going to capitalise some important objects like in the third screenplay example but I think I'll introduce characters like in the first screenplay example!

Comments